I had to share this delicious cookie recipe!
And here it is!!
In the bowl of a stand mixed cream together
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla (pure)
Once combined add 2 Eggs one at a time
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/4 Cup Corn Starch(This is the secret ingredient that will give you soft chewy cookies)
- 1/2 Cup Graham Crumbs (I made mine but you can use store bought)
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
Slowly add to mixer until just combined
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
Combine by hand
Wrap and chill dough for minimum one hour! (VIP Step…..do not skip)
Preheat Oven to 400C (Seams high but trust me)
Use a 1/8 of a cup measuring cup to portion cookies
Bake for approximately 8 minutes but keep a close eye. You want to them out about 2 minutes before you think they look done!
Cool on baking tray for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
And as long as you aren’t a moron like me you won’t burn them to a crisp…..
So I managed to make about a dozen that I didn’t turn to charcoal!
The ones that did turn out ok were delish……even though they aren’t much to look at……..